Who we are
Some of his key achievements include :
- Leading HR teams to enable four airport transitions.
- Heading Learning & Development project teams to ensure one of the world’s largest carriers, Emirates Airlines, can deliver its promise to its customers.
- Managing 200 Learning & Development projects for a team of 70+ to help Emirates Airlines set up its operations in 120 new cities.
- Spearheading the development of over 500 Training Facilitators across the globe as a training decentralization project.
- Leading his team to win two international awards for excellence.
- Distinction in Learning & Development -5th Annual MENA HR Excellence Awards 2013.
- Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for the Best Results of a Learning Program 2013.
Mentoring and coaching diverse group for performance improvement and career direction as a well-known leader in his field.
Geethanjali Kanagaratnam has wide experience in leading large teams of volunteers in the United Arab Emirates, helping one of the largest Non-Governmental Organizations in the world.
She has implemented a number of life-style changing projects for prisoners, blue collar workers, people with special needs and those undergoing therapy for mental health and drug addiction.
We are joined by a passionate team of global partners in our mission to share our rich learning experiences among a wider global community.